Monday, March 15, 2010

Vlog!!!

Joe and I made a vlog in the middle of all our Monkey work today, mostly to keep me from falling asleep on my bed before I had to drive us to Grandma.

Joe & Rachel's Big Day from Barrel of Monkeys on Vimeo.



We did! We made it! As in my last attempt at video-taping myself, I talk funny and make lots of awkward, over-eager faces at the camera, but that's how I roll. That's how I vlog roll. I'm over it.

On the dreaded Spring Forward Sunday, I had a four-hour rehearsal followed by a matinee and was up until one last night doing last minute prepping and planning for today . . . which was a craze, but a happy craze. I got to play a country diva, a talking apple, and sing about IRS Moles in my loudest belt. I got to watch 7 and 8-year olds do a postmodern (POMO, for real, I am not even joking!) adaptation of a group story written by other kids. I got to wear my Barbie dream jacket that I bought at a thrift store in Belfast my second summer out of college. I got a BamBam's Pocket with house dressing.

AND I got official word that my friends' new baby is finally, finally here, fat and happy!

Banner day.

No comments: