Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stupid February

No, I'm not complaining about the weather. I'm complaining about the 28 days.

28 measly days. I know that's a proper month, but it's doesn't seem fair when I've given myself this arbitrary deadline.

I made it about halfway through by the 15th -- Valentine's Day was a wash writing-wise -- and since then I've been tweaking in the first half rather than forging ahead to the second.

Can she finish revising the whole second half of her novel in TEN DAYS???

No harm in trying.

2 comments:

KH said...

haha..i am really complening about this february. this was really cold month and temperature was average -15 whole month.by the way, i m talking about umea, sweden. not all ovet the world :p

Missy said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel--keep going strong!!!