Thursday, November 6, 2008

When Parker asked if she could be Bob Dylan for Halloween . . .

. . . I didn't know how to say no.



Also, Lacy wrote a post about a recent show we did that makes my heart happy. As I recently said, I am not a fan of anxiety-producing phrases like, "live each day like your last," but I do believe in squeezing every possible drop of silliness out of my silly life (see dog with fro, pictured above).

Currently reading: The Boy Book by E. Lockhart, yes, sequel to The Boyfriend List. And yes, believe it or not, this is for school.

3 comments:

Ginger Johnson said...

I so totally needed to see that picture of Parker. Made my day! Thank you, o wise one!

:)

Micol Ostow said...

That is spectacular. How can I get Miss Jones to agree to over-the-top costumage? She normally protests at anything more extreme than a thematic tee.

Unknown said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.