Monday, April 28, 2008

Sleepy

Rachel is sleepy. She wants blogging to be as easy as updating her Facebook status. So that's all you get.

Seriously. I had a show Saturday morning (call at 9:30 am), 13 total hours of rehearsal this weekend, and a friend in town Saturday night. I'm sleepy. Writing stalled out this morning after two, ridiculously slow paragraphs. I'm going to give into the sleepiness -- read and take a nap. This afternoon, I will force myself to get some work done in a cafe before TWG.

That's Weird, Grandma is up and running again. Tonight's our first week back after a three week hiatus -- lots of new stuff, so come and see! Who knows how many more chances you have to see Donnell Williams (right) as Jelly? Or me with blue hair for that matter?



Currently reading: Snail Mail No More by Paula Danziger & Ann M. Martin.

No comments: