Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dream

Dreamed last night that I was sobbing in frustration about my novel, basically fearing that I won't ever get it done to my liking, and one of the faculty who I neither know well nor consider motherly was comforting me. In the dream, I was afraid she might decide I was too upset to continue the program and recommend I quit.

I also dreamed about living in a dystopian future in which people scavange abandoned houses for goods and pull really cool robotic skateboard moves in underground highways. I lived by the seaside with a rich but autocratic uncle, safe but with clipped wings.

And the only thing I think that any of this "means" is that I need to clean my apartment. Badly.

1 comment:

Jessica Leader said...

Wait, I have to know which faculty member that was! Email me offline.