Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Shark

No expectations for today. If I feel like writing after my nap, I will.

Early rehearsal and a matinee for Monkeys. Speaking of expectations, the new story's called "I Remember When I Got My First Shark" from the Seward School. I love the use of the word "first" there. A good story title makes a promise. This one promises there will be more than one shark, and it delivers, especially since all the sharks are played by Kurt Chiang.

I can already tell that a lot of this blog is going to be about how good my friends are at acting. That's just going to keep happening, so better get used to it.

Tonight I get to see the brilliant Sarah Goeden (originator of the shark role) work her way through 13 Dead Husbands. with Sanculottes Theater.

Currently Reading: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

No comments: