Sunday, March 9, 2008

TMI

I got to see my dear friend Lucas from LA last night, and it reminded me how much you've got to appreciate friends who can handle you saying anything that comes into your head. I don't seem to be able to say anything that shocks this guy. Now that I think about it, I spent this afternoon catching up with a few people like that. Maybe that's how I make friends. I just throw things at them and see who's left standing. I'm hoping the current object of my affection has good reflexes, but I haven't figured that out yet. What do you think, O of my A, do ya?

What? That's way too personal for this blog!
No, no. Did you read the title of this post?

Aside from the awesomeness of friends, this weekend's been all-Monkey all the time, lots of reading, and a start on a paper. Tomorrow, I'm back to revision-land.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!

(kissy noises)

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!

Lauren said...

yeah! yeah!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!