Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mature Dating

I just got a spam email offering to sell it to me. So spam thinks I'm old.

I'm certain that's the meaning of "mature" they were going for, but if someone offered to sell me the other meaning, I just might buy it.

Yesterday turned into work on the same section I hit Tuesday along with a start on a new scene -- don't have the numbers handy, but it was more thought than product. My deadline for this packet is approaching so I've got to start moving faster, although the big picture thinking has been good.

Tonight I'm going to a good old-fashioned pizza party complete with a Jem and the Holograms invitation. That makes my heart happy.



My pre-preteen heartthrob. Even when Rio strayed from Jerrica, he was being faithful. Outrageous!

1 comment:

Micol Ostow said...

I often get weight loss spam. So my spam clearly thinks I'm fat.